New Site and Business Location Coming Soon!
My practice has moved to Salt Spring Island – new website and contact info coming shortly.
I understand that looking for support and assistance to deal with your personal challenges is a big step. Let me assure you: it is a positive move in the right direction.
I can help you with Emotional Challenges, Life Stressers, Grief & Loss, Relationship Issues, Anxiety & Depression, Coping Skills and a lot more. If you experience these or other distresses, I would like to help you. Feel free to contact me to discuss your concerns in more detail.
If you can relate to any of the following questions, I can help.
- Do you wish you could overcome your anxiety and learn how to deal with the fears that hold you back?
- Do you long for your depression to lift so you can get your life back on track?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed or stressed and want to learn coping skills?
- Have you suffered the loss of a loved one and are having difficulty coming to terms with their absence?
- Are you lonely and want to learn how to reach out to people?
- Would you like to improve your relationships and become better at communication?
- Could you benefit from learning how to resolve conflicts more effectively?
- Are you struggling with an addiction and hoping to overcome it?
- Are you in a serious relationship and hoping to deal with some issues before making a long-term commitment?
- Is your marriage going through some ups and downs that you would like to address?
- Do you want to improve your parenting skills to develop and maintain a strong, healthy, and loving relationship with your child?
- Do you want to like yourself more and gain a stronger image of yourself?
- Are you curious about what makes you, you?
- Would you like to discover or rediscover your creativity?
- Do you need somebody to talk to who can really listen, who will not judge you, and who can offer positive suggestions for you and you alone?
I help clients find answers to these questions and others by building a relationship with them based on the utmost respect, compassion, sensitivity, and confidentiality. I do this by being a skilled listener, an optimistic supporter, and a trained professional. Read more about me and my background, my approach, and my services. Learn more about therapy and the therapeutic process.
Monique Silverman, MA, RCC, CCC